Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hello Australia, this is Europe calling...

Yup, it is very, nearly, almost that time of year again. Holiday time. And to stop the green eyed monsters who block me on FB because they are trapped at their desks - this page is making a comeback! Once again you can follow my misguided antics, and this time around you get an added comedic bonus. Me - trapped on a cruise ship! (I do these things for your amusement...).

In about three weeks time I'll be checking out the new Qantas/Emirates alliance and jetting off to Europe to escape the evil Canberra winter (Game of Thrones were wrong - winter isn't coming, she is already here). The stops along the way this time include:

  • Copenhagen/Malmo - once again I'll be enjoying the best (and worst) of europop at the Eurovision Song Contest. Throw in lunch at the world's number 1 restaurant and some pretty awesome travel buddies and it should be a great birthday week.
  • The best the Baltic has to offer - I'll be checking the sites of Stockholm, Tallin, Helsinki and St Petersburg to name but a few of the stops on my cruise. 
  • Amsterdam - my planning has only made it as far as canal boats...need to work on that!
  • London - because one must see Viva Forever: the Spice Girls Musical at least once on the West End
  • Gascony, France - where I get to spend a week cooking, eating and drinking with the fabulous Miss Cleo
 Let the countdown begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment